The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Homeowners Protection
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Coverage Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Where and when is my personal property covered?
Coverage C of a homeowners policy provides named perils coverage. This applies to all your personal property (except property that is specifically excluded).
What is homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance is a form of personal lines insurance. The typical homeowners policy has two main sections:
- covers the property of the insured and
- provides personal liability coverage to the insured.
What is “replacement cost”?
When “replacement cost” coverage is used in a policy, a policy owner is reimbursed an amount necessary to replace the article with one of similar type and quality at current prices.
What do I need to know when purchasing homeowners insurance?
- Get the amount and type of insurance that you need.
- Determine the amount of personal property insurance and personal liability coverage that you need.
- Select any additional endorsements you want to add to your policy. For example, do you want the personal property replacement cost endorsement?
Should I purchase flood coverage?
If your property lies in a flood plain as determined by US Government Flood Maps, ask your independent agent about a flood quote.
Do you need insurance?
109 Massachusetts Avenue,
Lexington, MA 02420
Phone: (781) 646-9200
Fax: (339) 970-2248
We are licensed in MA
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm